Sunday, August 3, 2014

Answer Me This


catholicallyear.com


When driving, are you more likely to listen to the radio, to CDs or an iPod, or nothing at all?

Normally, I enjoy listening to CDs because the radio always seems to be either one of five popular songs or commercials. However, I've been extremely lazy and not changed out the CDs in my car since Christmas, so my CD changer is still full of Christmas music. So it's been the radio for awhile now. I'd change out the CDs, but I took all my CDs in the house and always forget until I want to listen to something other than the radio.

Do you prefer window or aisle?

I prefer aisle. I get motion sickness prettily easily especially when reading, but I can avoid it if I can't see out the window easily. It's not usually bad on planes, but I'll do anything to avoid feeling sick.

Do you fall asleep on your side, back, or stomach? What position are you in when you wake up?

I fall asleep on my side. I cannot sleep on my stomach at all. I usually wake up on my back unless the cat is sleeping against me and then I seem to know not to roll over in my sleep.

When is the last time you attended a zoo, circus, carnival, county fair, or parade?

I went to the zoo 2 weekends ago with the family. I wrote a blog post about it.

We also went to our county fair 2 weekends ago. I'm working on a post about that. (i.e. I haven't uploaded the pictures from my phone yet.)

I've never been to a circus.

The last parade I remember watching was on our honeymoon at Disney World. That was 4 years ago.

Do you have a favorite quote or inspirational saying?

These are mine for work...



This one is especially helpful to remember when you see children you are not responsible for acting in a way of which you don't approve.


What's the best thing about summer?

This summer, the best thing was my summer job. I absolutely loved day camp this year. My group was great, my co-workers were awesome, and we had lots of fun. I was really sad when camp ended.

The best part of every summer in the county fair. I have lots of fond memories of spending time at the county fair as a kid, so I love going every year. It's so much fun to see the animals, eat lots of great fair food, and look at the 4-H projects.

  photo blogsig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment