Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Disney Parks Challenge: Favorite Disney Hotel or Resort

My favorite Disney Resort is Animal Kingdom Lodge.

We were lucky enough to stay here on our honeymoon and I absolutely loved it. We splurged for a savanna view room and it was worth every penny.

 photo IMG_1889.jpg

This was our view. We had giraffes every day.

Whenever we were in the room, I loved to sit on our balcony and watch animals. I'd go out here in the morning to put on my sunscreen and in the afternoons to read a book and enjoy the view.

The entire resort is expertly themed and I enjoyed exploring it.

 photo IMG_2321.jpg

They even had flamingos by the pool. The pool isn't as fancy as some of the other resort pools, but it was a good size and I enjoyed relaxing on a lounge chair near the flamingos.

Our room was comfortable and spacious. The breakfast we had at Boma was delicious and the cast members were always friendly.  In fact, one of my favorite things was when was came back to the resort and the security guards said "Welcome home!" whenever they let us into the resort.

Would we stay there again? Absolutely! In fact, I'm pretty sure the Animal Kingdom Lodge has spoiled me for all other resorts. I never want to stay anywhere else. I highly recommend the Animal Kingdom Lodge!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment