Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Social - Blogs

Sunday Social
What is the first blog you ever followed? 

 I have no idea. I've been following blogs for a long time now.

What was your first blog post about? 
 Well, you could read it here. I basically just introduced myself.

Who left you your first blog comment?
 Sadly, I rarely get comments, but I don't blog for the comments. (Or at least I pretend I don't.) My first comments came from a post about Pinterest back when it was becoming big. Back then, you needed an invitation to get in and offered to send invites, so several people actually left comments.

Who was the first blogger you ever met in person? 

The only blogger I've ever "met" in person, is somebody I already knew. My friend Trish has her own blog, which you should check out.

What was your first "blogging milestone"?

 The above post about Pinterest was my first post to receive comments and my first post to receive 10 comments and my first post to receive more than 500 views.



 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment