Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My Favorite Walt Disney World Park

Regular readers of my blog know that I love a good 30-Day* challenge. I've previous ones on my favorite TV shows, Doctor Who and Sherlock. So, it should be no surprise that my new challenge is about another one of my favorite things, Walt Disney World.

 *I use 30-Day loosely here as I only do one prompt a week and often skip ones I don't like or don't have an answer for.

The first topic is favorite park. Even with 4 parks to choose from, my choice was easy. My favorite Walt Disney World park is the Magic Kingdom.

 photo IMG_2521lovely.jpg


 I enjoy all the parks at Disney World, but if I could only go to one of them, it would definitely be the Magic Kingdom. It's home to a lot of great rides and good food. I will get more into those details over the next few weeks so I won't go into them now.

To me, the Magic Kingdom is classic Disney. It is what people think of when they think Disney World.

Which Disney park is your favorite?

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment