Monday, October 14, 2013

Week in Review

Last week was less busy than the previous two weeks, but that was a good thing.

After working every day for two weeks, but last week I got a couple days off. I taught kindergarten on Monday which is always an adventure. I really like teaching kindergarten, but unfortunately, I'm not licensed to teach it in Indiana, so subbing is the only time I get to do it.

All day Monday, my jaw muscles were super tight and I knew my TMJ was flaring up. I ended up taking a muscle relaxer before bed Monday night and sleeping very well. Thank goodness I didn't have to work on Tuesday because I had a hard time staying awake once I did get out of bed.

On Thursday and Friday, I subbed for a 4th grade class. I really enjoyed subbing for this class. This year I'm actually liking 4th grade which is a nice change. I could even see myself teaching 4th grade, something I never thought I'd like to do.

M ended up getting a sinus infection, so we spent a lazy day at home on Saturday. He felt better on Sunday thanks to some antibiotics, so we ran some errands on Sunday.

This week promises to be a busy one, but I'm counting down the days until we leave for Minnesota!

How was your week?
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment