Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Favorite Disney's Hollywood Studios Ride

Confession: I don't really like Hollywood Studios.

I know.

I've actually only been there twice. Once, back when it was still MGM and brand new and the second time was on our honeymoon. I wanted to give it another try and see if it was worth it, but we pretty much did a few things we wanted to do and then left to hang out at the resort pool.

However, I do still have a favorite ride at DHS. In fact, I like it so much, it's pretty much the only reason I would go back to DHS on another trip.

 photo IMG_2015.jpg


Midway Mania! We got to the park just after opening, stood in line to get Fastpasses and then basically wasted time until our Fastpass time by riding some other rides.

When we finally rode it, I had so much fun that I wished we had stood in line even if it was ridiculously long. Hopefully next time we're at Disney World, we can ride it more than once.

What's your favorite Hollywood Studio's ride?
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment