Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

I love nail polish and buy too much of it, but how can I resist when I see things like this?
Source: google.com via Jenn on Pinterest

The Essie line of nail polish has recently become available at drug stores and the colors are all over Pinterest. This is their color "Turquoise and Caicos" which I bought at Meijer the other night because I just love it so much. I can't wait to paint my toes with it! I think I'll get a French manicure pen to add the polka dots.

Next, this recipe looks so delicious!

Restaurant Style Carne Asada Soft Tacos
She used tortilla bread for this and I am desperate to find it because it looks so good. So far, no luck with any of my local grocery stores.

Finally, this dress has been repinned a lot ever since I first pinned it.
Source: vintageous.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Isn't it gorgeous? I just love vintage dresses.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment