Thursday, May 26, 2011

Vera Bradley Summer Sale

Remember when I gave you tips for the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale? Back then, I made some predictions about what colors I thought would be the next to retire. And today I found out that I was (mostly) right!

Vera Bradley announced today that 4 colors are now on sale for 25% off. Colors always go on "sale" when they are retired.

So, what are those colors? They are 3 out of the 5 colors I predicted to retire back in April.

Make Me Blush

Simply Violet

Call Me Coral
Versailles
I predicted the first 3, but did not pick Versailles. I thought they would retire the older Symphony in Hue. Versailles came out last September, so it certainly didn't last long. It must not be selling well. I also predicted they'd retire Night and Day, but it must be doing well, so it's still active.

Vera Bradley’s Summer Sale! 25% off everything in the following colors: Call Me Coral, Makes Me Blush, Simply Violet , and Versailles.

Of course, this means out with the old and in with the new! Fall 2011 will bring 4 new colors to Vera Bradley. I got curious and did some searching and look what I found!

Vera Bradley Fall 2011

It always hard to tell how the color look on computer screens, so I'll save my final judgment for when I actually see these patterns in person, but so far I think I like the Plum Petals the best. Safari Sunset might be pretty and Mocha Rouge might be interesting, but Happy Snails is looking a little too circus-y for my tastes. I can't wait to see them in person!

What do you think of the new colors?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment