Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

First up, a dress. What's Pinterest Sunday without a dress?
Source: modcloth.com via Jenn on Pinterest


This dress looks like it would be super comfy with some capri leggings for the summer. I love the colors and the birds are cute. Too bad it's sold out!

Next, let's revisit my owl obsession.

I don't have any plans to get an owl tattoo, but I just love this one. The colors are great and it's some truly excellent artwork. The details are fantastic. It must have taken awhile to complete. I definitely don't have the tolerance for a tattoo this detailed.

Finally, a picture that made me smile.
Source: etsy.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I believe this picture was originally pinned for the adorable headband this cutie is sporting, but I had to pin it because she's one of the cutest kids I've ever seen. Just look at all that hair!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment