Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

I'm seriously craving strawberries right now, so this recipe looks quite tasty!

Source: sugarderby.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Strawberries stuffed with cheesecake filling and topped with graham cracker crumbs.

You know I really want to cut my hair off when it's long enough to donate, so I've been pinning pictures of possible new hairstyles.

This is super cute and I love the volume. This is my top choice right now, but I've got until January to decide, so I'm sure I'll pin a few more!

How about some cuteness to brighten up your day?
Source: flickr.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I just want to reach into my computer and snuggle this little fuzzball!

And bonus, I've started pinning all the gorgeousness that is the Royal Wedding, so here's one of my favorites so far.
Source: weheartit.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I just love these two!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment