Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Reactions

First of all, I'm so glad I got up early and watched the wedding live. It was fun even if I was alone (my husband chose to keep sleeping.)

The wedding was beautiful and I'm glad I already had mine because I would feel pressured to live up to that perfection if I was still planning my own wedding.

So, what about my predictions? While I didn't get them all right, I'm pretty proud of myself for pretty much nailing the most important one, the dress!

I said that I wanted to see Kate in something like this Romona Keveza dress.

And this is what she wore...

Pretty darn close, I'd say! Kate's Alexander McQueen dress was perfect and I'd love to have something similar if I had to do it all over again.

Did you watch the wedding? What did you think?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment