Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 1 of the 2011 Vera Bradley Outlet Sale

Wedding Wednesday is preempted this week due to the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale!

Since my tickets are for tomorrow, I've been searching for info all day about the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale. From what I've read on Twitter and Facebook, it seems most people think this year is going much better than last year. That makes me happy because last year was a nightmare!

Discount Fabric Handbags went today and she has the price list already up! I heard that prices went up, but it doesn't seem too terrible and of course, there will be markdowns! I compared what I'm looking for this year to last year's prices and found that while the Hipster is $7 more, the Stephanie is actually $4 less.

Let's look at some pictures!

A playhouse you can enter to win by making a donation. I may just have to enter, it's so cute!


Heaven!
Ohhh, Hope Garden! Might have to get something in that pattern!




I can't wait to get there! I have a feeling I won't be sleeping much tonight. It's a bit like Christmas eve! Don't forget that I will be tweeting tomorrow from the sale and I'll be sure to post about my experience and show you my bargains!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment