Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Happy Easter!

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

First, in honor of Lent being over, I found this print.
Source: etsy.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I kept my Lenten promise and did not have a caffeinated beverage, but you can bet the first thing I'm doing after Mass is getting a fountain Coke! This would be a cute gift for my husband since I do love him more than Coke.

Next, here's something I wish the Eater bunny would bring me.
Source: kohls.com via Jenn on Pinterest

This is the cutest owl ring I've seen! I like that it doesn't stick up too much, so it wouldn't get it caught on things at work.

Lastly, here's a dress that would be perfect for Easter.

Love the color and the eyelet details. Sadly, it's a little cool to wear a dress like this today.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment