Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

First up, how adorable is this?
Source: etsy.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I'm not a fan of bows glued to baby girls' heads, but headbands are so cute. The girlier, the better, I say! If I ever have a baby girl, I'm so buying her headbands like this one and lots of fluffy tutus!

Next, seeing things like this on HomeGood's Facebook page just makes me want to jump in the car.

I hate that I can't go to HomeGoods anytime I want. We were planning a trip in a couple weeks, but now we're going to have to push it back a couple more weeks due to a conflicting event. I want to go NOW!

Finally, I dare you to not smile when you look at this picture.

Pug puppies are so cute!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, found you while surfing for a 2011 price list for Vera. Love your blog. And thanks for your list of picks for this years sales. It makes so much sense. My BFF and I attended the sale in 2009 and we are pulling out of Georgia Tuesday afternoon for 2 sessions on Thursday. CAN'T WAIT!!
    I LOVE Pinterest and would love it if you could send me an invite. email: debizellner@hotmail.com. Thank you so much and Happy Shopping!!! Hope you find a Stephany in every color!!
    Debi Zellner

    ReplyDelete