Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

Since today is my first wedding anniversary, I thought I'd share with you a few things from our wedding that I pinned.

First, our wedding invitations that I showed off in a previous post.

I still can't believe I found such perfect invitations for our wedding.

Next, the hair comb I wore above my veil.
Source: etsy.com via Jenn on Pinterest

You may have noticed I went with classic pearls for my wedding day accessories.

Finally, the beautiful rosary I carried with my bouquet.
Source: etsy.com via Jenn on Pinterest

You'll see more of this when I talk more about the details of the day.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment