Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Pictures

Now that the girls and I were ready, it was time to take some bridal pictures. I am so glad that we did this as these are some of my favorite pictures of myself. I usually hate pictures of me, but Amanda is amazing and I love these!







I absolutely love these pictures of me on my mom's porch. I grew up in this house and remember taking first day of school pictures on these steps. It was really special to be able to take pictures before my wedding here.

Also, it was hilarious to give the people across the street something to talk about. My mom is always telling me about things they do in their yard and I'm sure they watch us since they sit on their porch a lot. While we were taking these photos, the man came out and looked at us and turned right back around. I'm sure he went in to tell his wife about the crazy people across the street!



All photos by Amanda Fales Photography.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment