Friday, June 24, 2011

Soon

I promise that I will post about our anniversary trip to Chicago soon. And I want to review our hotel. I even have pictures of our awesome anniversary cake to share with you.

My only excuse is that we've been busy. I picked up some extra hours at work (yay money) and of course, my schedule is never normal. Plus, we're trying to be better about cleaning the house and that requires us to actually clean (i.e. take care of the pile of mail that's been growing over the last couple months and take down the Easter decorations yikes!) Plus, we also tackled a landscaping project that I promise I will share with you. Soon.

Meanwhile, this weekend we have plans for a day out with Bridesmaid T and her boyfriend. We're taking them to one of our favorite zoos to do a little of this:



Yes, that's me. And yes, I'm feeding and petting a giraffe. I can't wait to do it again! Hopefully, I'll take pictures and I'll have a post about our trip to the zoo. You know, soon.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment