Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.


Source: modcloth.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I pinned this dress last week and thought that I reminded me of something the Duchess of Cambridge might like. Then tonight at the War Horse London premiere, she showed up wearing a black lace dress with a bodice similar to this dress. We should totally be best friends.

Source: pbteen.com via Jenn on Pinterest

My house needs these owl hooks somewhere. I don't know where, but I'm sure I could find a place for them.


In an effort to be more organized this year, I'm attempting to follow this Declutter Calendar. Sadly, I'm already off track, but I worked some stuff today and hopefully will get caught up this week and then stick to it.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment