Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

It was a pretty quiet weekend around here.

Thanks to a snowstorm that dumped 9 inches of snow in our city, I didn't really want to go anywhere. I really hate snow. Saturday, I had a quiet day at home.

Sunday, my mom and had lunch together and did a little shopping. Then she helped me deep clean our kitchen and now it's sparkling!

If you follow me on Twitter, you know I watched the Golden Globes Sunday evening. I was disappointed that Ricky Gervais didn't get more time to be so honest about celebs and Hollywood. I did mange to see my favorite actor, Benedict Cumberbatch, a few time in the audience. Too bad his movie didn't win.



After the Globes, we watched the last episode of Sherlock thanks to some nice British people on the Internet. It was an amazing episode and I can't wait for the next series. Too bad it probably won't be until next year.




There was no school today, so I had a nice day at home. I even made some BBQ sauce from scratch! 

How was your weekend?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment