Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Doctor Who's Day: Favorite Villain

Today's Doctor Who's Day topic is favorite villain.

The Doctor has faced a lot of villains over the years and some have been better than others. However, for this topic, I have to go with a classic.



The Daleks! Every incarnation of The Doctor has faced the Daleks at some point. They are his greatest and oldest enemy.

They make look like robots, but inside is a little alien that reminds me of Pepe the King Prawn Muppet. Once the Dalek opens up, I just can't take them seriously anymore.

Why do I love the Daleks? Mostly because it's tradition. Every Doctor has fought them. And every time the Doctor thinks they're gone, they come back. They just won't stay down.

I also love they way they speak. They sound silly and ridiculous, yet they think they are so evil and smart. They love to say, "Exterminate!" I'm sure every Doctor Who fan has a Dalek impression.

I also love that the Daleks always get the Doctor so riled up. It's fun to watch the various Doctors take on the Daleks in their own ways.








Who is your favorite Doctor Who villain?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment