Monday, May 14, 2012

It's Been Awhile

Sorry, I know it's been awhile since I last blogged. I have no excuse other than life is crazy right now. I had to sub for the same class all last week and they took all my energy. I enjoyed playing full time teacher and planning things again, but at the end of the day, I had no energy to blog.

Then, this weekend I was sick. I woke up Saturday with a very sore throat. I spent much of the day in bed. Yesterday was slightly better and I did work today, but my throat is still sore.

There are 15 days of school left and I am scheduled to work 10 of them. They are keeping me busy right up until the end this year! During the summer I will unfortunately be working retail again, but I am hoping to have more time to devote to the blog. I will also hopefully have more fun things to blog about during the summer.

How has life been treating you?

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment