Monday, May 28, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Happy Memorial Day! A three day weekend was exactly what I needed. And lucky me, my husband actually had all three days off too.

We had a pretty relaxing weekend, mostly at home. We did do dinner at my mother-in-law's house on Saturday after we went to Mass. It was a spontaneous decision, but it was warm out and they have much better air conditioning than we do. In fact, we didn't even turn on our air conditioner until yesterday. 90 degrees is just too warm to be without it. It will be cooler this week though, so we'll turn it off and save some money.

Today, we went up to my sister-in-law's house to celebrate my nephew's birthday and my niece's graduation. She's actually graduating this coming Thursday, but we celebrated with sweets and presents a little early. I can't believe she's graduating from high school already. It seems like just yesterday she was in junior high!

I'm scheduled to work three days this week and then I suspect I will be done with school for the year. I'll be very surprised if I have to work on the last three days of school, but stranger things have happened.

How was your weekend?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment