Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.

Source: justjared.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Have you seen Kelly Clarkson's video for her new single? I watched it the other day and I am in love with her hair. I love the new bangs and her color is gorgeous. Someday I'll actually be able to afford to get my hair colored, but until then I'll just have to keep pulling out the less than brown ones.

Source: dsw.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I really need some new brown sandals, but I haven't been able to find any in the stores that I like. I found these Skechers sandals on the DSW website and I think they might work. I'll have to try them on next time I get over to DSW.

Source: reddit.com via Jenn on Pinterest

This TARDIS necklace is pretty. Who doesn't need a piece of Doctor Who related jewelry?



If you're on Pinterest, leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your boards.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment