Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Doctor Who's Day - Favorite Master

Today's Doctor Who's Day topic is favorite Master. This was quite easy for me since I have only known one Master.
Source: google.com via Jennifer on Pinterest

The Master is also a Time Lord. However, he likes to cause trouble and is actually an enemy of The Doctor. Like The Doctor, The Master has had several regenerations over time.

John Simm has played The Master during the new series and therefore, he is the only Master I have known. I think he's played The Master brilliantly. The Master is evil and diabolical and very much not sane. But John Simm makes him fun. I can't help but laugh at some of The Master's insane little things.


It will be interesting to see if The Master makes a comeback and if he does, who plays him.

Do you have a favorite Master?
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment