Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

I can't believe April is over already. Spring seems to be going fast! I better hurry up and plan our anniversary trip because it'll be here soon. Even the weekend went too fast for me.

Friday I taught fourth grade and after school, I headed to the local library. They were have a big book sale and I was hoping to score some good stuff. I didn't find anything interesting in the adult books, but I did manage to score six children's books for only $1.85. I was pretty happy with that! I would've gotten more, but another teacher got there right before me and she had some stuff in her pile I would've loved to have.

Saturday, we went out for a late lunch with some friends at a local Amish style restaurant. It's one of my favorite local restaurants and we celebrated some good news with pie. I had a really delicious slice of fresh strawberry pie that you saw if you follow me on Instagram. (My name is Argyle Love.) Afterwards, we did some shopping.

Sunday, I had a productive day after Mass. I got some blogging done and prepared some stuff for blogging. I did a load of laundry which is always a small victory for me. I even managed to do some Pilates! I forgot how tough that can be when you're out of shape. I'm paying for it today with some sore shoulders.

Overall, it was a satisfying weekend.

How was your weekend?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment