Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.

Since today is Easter, I thought I'd share some of my Easter pins from this year. Maybe you'll get some ideas for today or next year.

First, some clever ways to decorate eggs. I haven't' decorated eggs since I was a child, but seeing these ideas makes me want to try them next year.

Source: bhg.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Source: bhg.com via Jenn on Pinterest


Next, something I actually pinned and did!


If you follow the Argyle Love Facebook page, you know I posted some codes for free 8x10s from Walgreens. I used one of those codes to have this free subway art printed. It looks nice and cheerful in our living room.



If you're on Pinterest, leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your boards.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi, found you by searching for Vera Bradley info. I'm in Indy and my in-laws are going tomorrow. I have to work ;(

    My hubby has 'taught' me about Dr Who just recently. I had no idea... I also love Pinterest, check me out! Jessica Hoffman www.mrsdietitian.com
    PS. Hope you had fun at the sale!

    ReplyDelete