Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.

Since one year ago today, this happened...

I thought I'd celebrate by posting some of my favorite Duchess of Cambridge looks I've pinned over the last year.


This McQueen military inspired look was divine on her.


This fascinator that she wore on Canada Day was too cute.


I loved this velvet gown.


This casual look convinced me that I need some colored denim.


I want this dress for myself. And her hair!


And of course, my new motto.

Source: weheartit.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Happy 1st Anniversary!



If you're on Pinterest, leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your boards.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment