Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.

In honor of Earth Day, today, I thought I'd share some outdoor things I've pinned. This spring we're focusing on landscaping the front of our house. We currently have bushes and landscaping on one side of our porch, but the other side is bare. It looks a little odd! Not sure why the previous occupants did that, but we're going to fix it! So lately, I've been pinning pictures of bushes and flowers that I like.


I love hydrangeas and this vanilla strawberry hydrangea is awesome. It blooms white, changes to pink and then strawberry red. Too bad our soil is acidic, so hydrangeas bloom blue here.

Source: wannabemeg.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Knockout Roses are supposed to be very easy to grow.

Source: google.com via Jenn on Pinterest

This is what hydrangeas look like in our neighborhood. Those are hostas at the bottom. We have lots of those in our side bed and the back. They are super easy to grow. Maybe we could put some more in the front?



If you're on Pinterest, leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your boards.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment