Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.

Today I'm sharing some things I've pinned that show off my newest obsession, polka dots! I'm still a huge argyle fan, but I've noticed that polka dots are popular this season and I can't resist.


How cute are these polka dot planters? I love the stacking too. I wonder if I'm crafty enough to attempt this for our front porch?

Source: etsy.com via Jenn on Pinterest

This is a vintage blouse, but I'd love to find one like it. I love the polka dots and the ruffles. I actually have a top similar in style to this that is black and white pinstripe and it's one of my favorite tops to wear.

Source: madewell.com via Jenn on Pinterest

And of course, I can't resist a polka dot cardigan!



If you're on Pinterest, leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your boards.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment