Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Life

Sorry for the lack of blog posts this week, but sometimes life just happens, you know? I actually did have a couple planned this week, so hopefully I can get this out before the week is over.

I didn't mention this, but on Saturday after my awesome Vera Bradley day, I came home and just felt awful. I couldn't get warm, but my face was hot. M had been sick on Thursday and Friday and it looked like I had finally gotten it. I ended up having a fever that night and spent a lot of Sunday in bed. Luckily, I felt better Monday morning because I had to work.

Speaking of work, for some reason, the end of the school year means subs are in high demand. I'm booked every day this week and already have two days scheduled next week. I'm glad for the jobs and the money, but it is tiring. I spent my afternoon wrangling kindergartners, then went to the grocery store where I wanted to hurt people because they were acting stupid and by the time I got home, all I wanted to do was sit down and not get up until bedtime.

So yeah, blogging is not real high on my list right now. I promise it'll happen soon though!

How's life treating you lately?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment