Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Doctor Who's Day - Favorite Season

Today's Doctor Who's Day topic is favorite season. I've never really thought about having a favorite season. I have a favorite Doctor, a favorite companion, favorite aliens, favorite moments and favorite quotes, but I've never really had a favorite season.

If I had to chose though, I'd say it's a tie between season 5 and season 6. Yes, those are both Eleventh Doctor seasons and as such are both Amy Pond seasons. What can I say? I really like those two.


I also really liked the themes of those seasons. Season 5 had the crack and why couldn't Amy remember things she should remember. Season 6 had who killed the Doctor and how is he going to survive? Both seasons had great episodes and plenty of twists that left me yelling at the TV. I can't count how many times I shook my fist and yelled, "Moffat!"

Another thing I like about these 2 seasons is that we've learned a lot more about one of my other favorite characters, River Song. We finally learned more about where she came from and just how she fits into the Doctor's life. I won't say anymore because, "Spoilers!"


I'm looking forward to the new season, whenever it airs, even though it means the end of Eleven and Amy's partnership. I think the new companion will be interesting.

Which season of Doctor Who is your favorite?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment