Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Vera Bradley Collection

Since the 2012 Vera Bradley Outlet Sale starts today and I'll be there tomorrow to add to my collection, I thought I'd do a little show and tell today. Of course you know I'm a big Vera Bradley fan, but just how big is my collection? Let me show you!


First up is the Vera Bradley items I carry on a daily basis. My usual purse is currently a Stephanie in Totally Turq. I bought it last year at the outlet sale and I've been using it ever since. My wallet is a Turn Lock Wallet in Paprika. I got that at the Outlet Sale in 2010. I use a Brush and Pencil in Twirly Birds Pink for my lip glosses and pens. I got that last year at the Outlet Sale. I have a Coin Purse in Petal Pink for my change. I can't remember where I picked that up, maybe an Outlet Sale. I carry my camera in a Tech Case in Night Owl. I bought that at the Outlet Sale in 2010. It was actually discarded along the way to the check out and I grabbed it, so keep your eye out if you're at the Outlet Sale. And finally, I use a Kiss Lock Coin Purse in Mediterranean Blue to hold my gift cards. That was the free gift with purchase at the 2010 sale.

This is a Weekender in Yellow Bird. I bought it from the Vera Bradley website when they were having a sale a few years ago. I use it whenever we take trips to Chicago and I probably start using it as a carry-on after our honeymoon flight fiasco.


Yes, this is a Vera! This is a Zoe in Silk Paisley. It was part of a special collection of dressier purses they used to do every year. I bought this at my very first Outlet Sale. I mostly use it for dressier events where I pair it with a basic black dress.


This was my first Hipster. It's Petal Pink which was at one time "my" pattern. I bought this one on ebay. I like to use hipsters when traveling or shopping at the flea market or the Outlet Sale.

Zip Around Wallet in Yellow Bird - I believe I got this for a birthday present from my mom.

Stephanie in Yellow Bird - Bought this at the 2010 Outlet Sale (Yikes, looks like I need to wash it!)

Bucket Tote in Yellow Bird - I got this at the 2009 Outlet Sale.

Euro Wallet in Yellow Bird - Bought this at the 2010 Outlet Sale

Celebrations Book in Yellow Bird - I think I got this at TJ Maxx a few years ago. It's a book to write the dates of special days in and it holds cards.

Hipster in Totally Turq - I bought this at the 2011 Outlet Sale. If you're at this year's sale for the 11:00 Thursday session, you'll spot me wearing this one.

Large Bow Cosmetic in Petal Pink - Received as birthday present years ago. It's my cosmetic bag when I travel.

Small Bow Cosmetic in Petal Pink - I got this at TJ Maxx a few years ago. I use it to store my make up brushes.

Curling Iron Cover in Mod Floral Pink - I got this at a local Vera Bradley retailer using a store coupon. It was just after Mod Floral Pink came out.

Pocket Wallet in Yellow Bird - I bought this at the 2009 Outlet Sale


Here you can see that this Pocket Wallet actually came apart at the seam. I only used it a couple times, so it was probably just a quality control issue, but this is why I bought a Euro Wallet the next year. I like to use these smaller wallets with my Hipsters.

Laptop Sleeve in Floral Nightingale - I won this in a giveaway on the Vera Bradley blog. It's actually about an inch too small for my laptop so it doesn't zip all the way, but I still use it.

Curvy Tote in Java Blue - I got this at the 2009 Outlet Sale. I used it for wedding planning and now I use it to carry my laptop.

Vera in Yellow Bird - I bought this at either the 2009 or 2010 Outlet Sale. I use it for my teaching bag.

Vera in Pink Pansy - My very first piece of Vera Bradley! I bought this for my teaching bag when I started my student teaching. I have used it so much that it's actually faded.

Tech Case in Cambridge - I bought this at the 2009 Outlet Sale to store my GPS unit in.

??? in Classic Black - This was the free gift at the 2009 Outlet Sale. I use it for my jewelry when traveling. Anybody know it's called? It's a retired piece.

I have so much Vera Bradley, that I had a feeling I may have forgotten a couple things and I did. I also have a Planner in Paprika that I picked up at the 2009 Outlet Sale for $1 and a Lanyard in Hope Garden that I just got for my past birthday. I can't believe I forgot the Lanyard since I wear it at work all the time. I also have a Wristlet in Yellow Bird that I bought at one of the Outlet Sales to hold my Nintendo DS.

How big is your Vera Bradley collection?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment