Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.


You know I love vintage dresses, so of course I had to pin this one. It was originally worn by HRH Princess Margaret and it's now in the Victoria & Albert Museum. I love the color, the full skirt, and the great details around the waist.

Source: hellobee.com via Jenn on Pinterest

How awesome is this? It's a bouquet made out of baby clothes. I am so doing this for the next baby shower I attend!


I love damask, especially when it's in colors other than black and white. Coral is a popular color for spring this year and I think this dress would make a nice outfit for Easter next week.



If you're on Pinterest, leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your boards.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment