Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Doctor Who's Day - Favorite Special Episode

Today's Doctor Who's Day topic is favorite special episode. Between the annual Christmas specials and David Tennant's fourth series of specials, there a plenty of specials to choose from. However, my favorite special episode is the first Christmas episode, The Christmas Invasion.

I like this special because it was David Tennant's first. And even though he spent much of it recovering from the regeneration, we did get to learn what kind of Doctor he was going to be. I was apprehensive at first about somebody else playing the Doctor. I liked Nine and his personality, so I was a bit worried that I wouldn't like Ten or his personality.

It turns out, I shouldn't have worried because I ended up loving Ten. As you know, he's my Doctor now. And I liked this special because it was a great introduction to him.

Here are some of my favorite bits:



Poor Doctor, he just wants to be ginger once.



I was so glad he was going to have a sense of humor!



What's your favorite Doctor Who Special Episode?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment