Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

I have been dying to do a photo collage somewhere in our house, but cannot seem to come up with either a location or arrangement that I like. I really love this example I found this week.

It makes me wish we had small wall somewhere in our house.

I know this bedroom has been making the rounds on the internet, but I just have to share in case you haven't seen it.  How awesome is this room?

I want a pirate ship in my bedroom!

And finally, it wouldn't be Pinterest Sunday without a dress, would it?
Source: modcloth.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I love the color combo of this one! Sadly, I find these cute dresses, but I have few occasions to wear them. Or the money.  Most of my finds come from my favorite site to browse, Modcloth. If you are interested in browsing, click on the link over on the right there.  They have some of the cutest stuff I've seen!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment