Saturday, March 26, 2011

Random Ramblings

I found the pictures of the wedding dresses that didn't make the cut during the last few rounds of dress shopping. I'll be sharing those sometime next week. I've noticed that some readers are finding my blog by searching for a specific wedding dress, so I'm glad that I can help out with a few dresses. I know when I was dress shopping, I much preferred to see dresses on real brides and not the angry looking 14 year olds that the designers use in their ads.

I'm working on making a battle plan for the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale. My friend Tricia has never been and my mom hasn't been in a few years, so I want them prepared. I'll be sure to share it with you soon.

Speaking of Vera Bradley, they are have a sale today.
One Day Deal! Sale colors of our Backpack only $59 with the All In One Wristlet only $22. Offer valid Saturday, March 26, 2011.
I don't have either of those bags, but I'm sure they're great products. I love all of my Vera Bradley products!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment