Friday, March 11, 2011

Random Ramblings

Because I just want to get these out of my head...

Why do they make samples of shampoo so hard to open? I got a sample of shampoo and conditioner that is supposed to help split ends (Ew, mine are so bad for some reason and I get my hair trimmed regularly) I'm in the shower and I can't get the stupid thing open. I had to get out of the shower, find some nail scissors and cut it open.

I'm hungry, but have no idea what I want to eat. I hate trying to figure out dinner during Lent. I always want something that involves meat. And I always forget that chicken is in fact meat. (I tend to think of meat as red meat and not white meats.) We had fish on Wednesday night and I'm not feeling pasta tonight. I think I'm going to convince my husband to make me grilled cheese. He makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches!

My boss offered to let me have tomorrow off. Instead of say yes like I really wanted to, I had to be a responsible adult and turn it down because I need money.  My bank account is sad. Luckily, I actually get to work during the day tomorrow so I'll have the evening to be lazy at home. And I have Monday off next week, so it's not too bad. Someday I'll have a job where I don't have to work weekends.

I saw this on Blush!nk today and I just loved it.



First of all, I like this song so much better from a guy's perspective. Secondly, only using his voice and mouth to do all of that? Amazing! I'm off to find more of his work!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment