Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

Today's theme is "Pricey, but cute!"

First up, spring is coming and that means summer is around the corner. If I was brave enough to actually wear a swimsuit in public, I'd love to have this one.
Source: modcloth.com via Jenn on Pinterest



Next, I really must convince my husband that this would be a nice anniversary present.
Source: kohls.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Love the eyes and that he's sitting on a little branch.

Lastly, I know I'm not pregnant, but I really would like to buy this.

Nordstrom has a collection of children's clothing based on the Disney ride, It's a Small World. It's all inspired by the artwork of Mary Blair, which I just love. This spring the collection is based on Japan. It will be India in the summer, Scotland in the fall, and Russia in the winter. I cannot wait to see what they come up with for those seasons!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn,

    That baby suit looks so cute!
    I would love to use Pinterest. Can you please send me an invite? Thanks in advance.

    Ariska

    ReplyDelete