Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Social - Pinterest

Sunday Social

Today's Sunday Social is all about Pinterest which is just perfect for me because I love Pinterest. You can find all my boards if you follow the link on the right side, there.

What is your favorite outfit pin?

 I pin a lot of clothes that I'd like to own and outfits that I'd like to emulate on My Style board.

 My current favorite outfit pin is one of my recent pins..



The Outfit Posts blog is a great source of outfit inspiration. I love polka dots right now and cardigans are always my favorite. I'm on the hunt for a great, affordable, polka dot blouse.

What is your favorite food pin? 

I pin a lot of recipes. Seriously, I had to sort my food pins into separate categories just to keep them organized. Pinterest is my number one source of new recipes.



I love the Pioneer Woman and I used her recipe for 3 Cheese Stuffed Shells for the inspiration for my Three Cheese Pepperoni Pasta Bake.

What is your favorite wedding pin? 

 Even though I was already married by the time I got into Pinterest, that hasn't stopped me from pinning lots of wedding stuff. I like cakes, flowers, dresses, and just weddings in general. And of course, I've pinned my own wedding.

 I have to pick a pin from my own wedding for this one..



I loved my all peony bouquet!

What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?

I tend to pin things I'd like to make, but I'm not super crafty, so I rarely do them. But this is one pin I actually did and it turned out well..


I had extra invites from our wedding, so I first made for our tree and it looked great. It was super easy to do too. I then made one for my brother and his wife using their wedding invitation and gave it to them for Christmas.

What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin? 

I mostly just pin funny some e-cards and Doctor Who and Sherlock quotes.



I love anything that can combine my love of Pride & Prejudice and Doctor Who.

Share one more random pin you love.

This wouldn't be a proper Pinterest post without sharing my love of Benedict Cumberbatch. I do love pinning him!



And I can't resist sharing my love of some e-cards.


 Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Whenever I need a laugh, I just look up some e-cards :) I was also already married when Pinterest came around, but like you, I still pin wedding ideas :) They are just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit pin is so cute! I am in love with polka dots right now! I found a cute shirt at TJ Maxx, but the dots are a lot smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pins!! Especially the craft one, so gorgeous, have to remember this!
    And love love love the quote pin, can we be best buds now please!? :))) Doctor Who is my life!

    Cheriese xx She may be the Song that Summer Sings

    P.S sorry I had to delete my last comment due to spelling issues, it was bugging me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 3 Cheese Stuffed Shells looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently got into Sherlock (BBC) on Netflix, it was over way too soon. I am hoping they make more! He is also in the new Star Trek movie, so excited to see that :) Love your wedding bouquets.

    Do you have pinnable posts? Join Pin It Tuesdays, the Pinterest inspired blog hop (I'm a co-host). Every week we pick 5 of the most clicked entries and feature them in our post and on our Pinterest board! It is open till Friday.
    http://busyhousebigheart.com/pin-it-tuesdays-4-a-pinnable-post-link-up/

    ReplyDelete