Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Social - Twitter

Sunday Social

When did you join twitter? 

 February 2009

Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow? 

 Hmm, I really don't think about having favorites...probably my friends and some of the Weddingbee tweeps.

What Kate Wore is great for Duchess of Cambridge news as it happens.

Who is your favorite celeb to follow?

I like following the people who work on Doctor Who & Sherlock b/c sometimes I get to witness some really funny conversations.

The Bloggess is also good to follow.

Also, Alton Brown is awesome. He answers questions and gives cooking advice.

Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet? 

Not a celeb, but Vera Bradley and Weddingbee have retweeted me. 

What is your favorite store/brand to follow?

I like following Vera Bradley to get info on new products and I've been lucky enough to win a Twitter giveaway from them. 

Give us three tweeps we should be following.

Well, me, obviously - @Jenn1682

My best friend, Tricia - @Trish1981

Alton Brown - @altonbrown

The Bloggess - @TheBloggess

 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from Sunday Social...fun to see the different people others follow on Twitter!

    P.S. Love your blog design...I love argyle too!

    ReplyDelete