Monday, April 8, 2013

Week in Review



Last week was my spring break and sadly, it flew right by. Even though I just stayed home, I'm pretty proud of what I accomplished during the week. It wasn't everything I wanted to do since I am a procrastinator, but I'm happy with what did get done.

Monday

My big accomplishment on Monday was getting our living room closet organized. I wish I had taken before and after pictures because it was quite the difference. The closet had become a dumping ground for random stuff and now it's clearly defined what exactly belongs in there and the stuff that didn't belong is out of the there. Never mind that some of it is now sitting on the dining room table, it'll find a home soon.  After living in this house for three years, our DVDs are finally out of their moving boxes and we can actually find them when we want now.

Tuesday

I did the grocery shopping for the week and went to the library for the week. I consider it a major accomplishment that I didn't kill anybody while out of the house. Every time I go the library I encounter the oddest people and the grocery store is never a picnic.

Wednesday

I had a summer job interview! It went really well and I'm hoping to hear back this week that I go the job. If I do get the job, I'll tell you more about it then. I really want this job because it sounds fun and it's right up my alley.

Thursday

I don't remember what I did on Thursday, but I'm sure great things were accomplished. Oh, I did get on M to clean up his side of the bedroom. He started, but still hasn't finished. Must get on him to finish that!

Friday

Again, I don't remember what I did, but I'm sure it was something great. M and I started marathoning Grimm season 1. I'm not sure I'm supposed to find the show so funny, but there have been several times we've laughed hard.

Saturday

I washed my make-up brushes. This was a big deal because I've never done it before. I know, yuck. They are super clean and soft now and I'm vowing I'll do it more often now that I know how easy it is to do.

Due to M's work schedule, we didn't watch Doctor Who, which was pretty much torture. I did however spend some time in the evening swooning over Mr. Darcy.

Source: google.com via Jenn on Pinterest



Sunday

We were going to watch Doctor Who, but it didn't happen because we didn't feel like leaving the house. Again, torture. Mostly because it means I have to be very active in avoiding spoilers, which means steering clear of Tumblr.

How was your week?

I'm super excited for this week because Thursday I'm going to the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment