Friday, February 10, 2012

Headaches

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, but I've been suffering some pretty painful headaches that made blogging less important.

It's been coming and going for the past week and last night it finally reached the breaking point. I suffered through a morning of teaching (it was actually one of the easiest days ever) and made an appointment to see my doctor.

Luckily, she could fit me in this afternoon. After lots of questions, she felt my head for a bit and discovered what she believes is the reason for my painful headaches. Turns out, eating a bunch of Valentine Laffy Taffy can be a bad thing. It can give you TMJ.

So now I get to spend my weekend loading up on pain killers and muscle relaxers. Looks like it'll be another quiet weekend at home for me! Hopefully by Monday, I'll be feeling much better.

Now I just need to hide the Laffy Taffy from myself!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment