Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.


I really love the look of ombre colors, especially pinks. This dress would be fun to do in our bedroom, but I don't think my husband will go for it. It would be easy to do with those small cans of paint samples.


These Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies look so yummy! I'm a sucker for warm chocolate chip cookies topped with ice cream. Our local Mexican restaurant has a dessert like this and it's my guilty pleasure when I have meals with my girlfriends.

Source: modcloth.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I love the color of this dress. It's a great color for spring or to add some color to a dreary winter day.



If you're on Pinterest, leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your boards.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment