Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Honeymoon Day 8

When I sat down to go through my pictures of this day and upload them, I realized I was missing an entire day of pictures. What? I didn't take one picture with my camera on the 8th day of our honeymoon? Yep, there's definitely a day missing.

So what happened? Quite frankly, we needed a break. I had originally planned to go to one of Disney's water parks, Blizzard Beach this day. My husband had wanted to go after seeing their extreme water slide on a Travel Channel special a year before our trip.

But when the day came, we just weren't feeling it. Go pay money to ride slides in an overcrowded park? Our budget didn't like it much either. So, we decided to just spend our free time at the hotel pool. After all, we were already paying for this and the pool was nice.

Animal Kingdom Lodge - Pool View
Source
I took a book with me and had a nice time just sitting on a lounge chair reading and soaking up some sun. M had fun in the pool and I joined him a few times. It wasn't crowded as it was during the day when most guests are at the parks.

My chair was in a quieter spot away from the pool. I had a great view of these guys.


We ended up having a great day relaxing and not worrying about lines or crowds or what we hadn't done yet. Now we were ready for the last few days of our honeymoon.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment