Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.


I absolutely love strawberry shortcake. There's a food booth at the county fair that makes one of my favorites and a local ice cream company has a seasonal flavor that is to die for.  I think I might need to make these cookies when strawberries are in season.


I read Young House Love on a daily basis. They've always got great ideas for fixing up their home and show you how easy or hard it is to do on your own. I loved their weekly photos of their daughter and I'm so glad they made a tutorial on how to do it yourself. I'm going to have to remember this one!

Source: modcloth.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I love pretty much everything about this dress. I love the cut of it the most. I'm often drawn to dresses with a similar style. This would be a great dress for a summer wedding.



If you're on Pinterest, leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your boards.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment