Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.


If you follow my Pinterest series, you know I'm a sucker for a pretty dress. I love the colors of this one as well as the lace pattern. Sadly, it's just another dress I'll never own.


I'm also a sucker for pretty shoes and the color pink. I'll never own these though because I'm way to clumsy to try anything with a heel that narrow.


And I'm a sucker for retro dresses. This one would be great to wear to the Oscars tonight. I'll be watching the Oscars tonight since my British Boyfriend, Benedict Cumberbatch will be there. Plus, I just love to see the dresses!



If you're on Pinterest, leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your boards.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment