Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

It was another quiet weekend at home for us. The colder weather really limits the weekend activities for us and the lack of snow means we can't engage in typical winter fun.

I'll spare you a play-by-play of our weekend and give you the highlights instead.

I organized my bathroom. Isn't that exciting? But I've got a cabinet in my bathroom that has become a place for me to stash whatever I didn't need on a daily basis and it was a mess. I got rid of outdated stuff and organized everything. Well see how long that lasts.

I was tempted to go to Target early Sunday morning to shop the new Jason Wu collection. Good thing I didn't. It turns out our store doesn't even have the line. Apparently we're too small.

Source: philly.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I really wanted this dress. But it's $40 and I don't really wear dresses often enough to justify the cost.

Source: target.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I also wanted this skirt, but again, $30 and I don't wear them that often. And I'm pretty much out of luck anyway.

We watched the Super Bowl last night. Being the good Colt's fan that I am, I had to cheer for whoever plays the Patriots. Luckily that was Eli Manning's team so I got to cheer for my quaterback's brother.  We only watched the game until it was time for Downton Abbey. I was not missing that for commercials I can see online and a game I don't really care about.

How was your weekend?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment