Friday, February 3, 2012

Super Bowl Food

With the Colts not playing, the Super Bowl is really only about two things for me: the commercials and food. Something about watching the biggest game of the season makes me want to make a spread of foods.

Here are a few recipes I thought would be great for the big game.

Source: copykat.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I love the salsa at Chili's and this copycat recipe is pretty close and darn tasty. I actually made a batch of this last night, so there's a good chance I will be eating some of this while watching the commercials.


My husband loves cheesesticks, so these would a great treat for him. And he might even watch the game without complaining if I made them.


These mini-corndogs look tasty and so easy to make.


I love pulled pork sandwiches and these are easy to make in the crock pot. Just start it in the morning and they'll be ready by kickoff.

Will you be watching the Super Bowl? What are you going to eat during the big game?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment