Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

I've pinning a bunch of great stuff lately, so it's hard to narrow it down to just a few pins to share. If you like my Pinterest Sunday posts, don't forget to follow me on Pinterest. (The link is always to the right there.) This is just a small portion of what I pin. I LOVE Pinterest!


I've shown you an owl tattoo before, but this is quite possibly the cutest tattoo I've ever seen! I almost want to run out and get it done on me! I just want to hug and squeeze that cute little owl.


This chicken recipe is supposed to be very close to a certain fast food restaurant that I love. You know, the one that uses cows to spread its message? I am so making these soon!


I showed this to my husband, the Star Trek fan, when I found it and he got really excited about it. If she ever makes these to sell, my future children will definitely have one! I can't wait to raise our nerdy children on Star Trek and Doctor Who.



No comments:

Post a Comment