Friday, October 7, 2011

October Photo Challenge: Days 1-6

I've been trying hard to take pictures everyday for the October Photography Challenge and today I want to share with you what I've done so far.

Turns out it's really hard to take a self portrait in the mirror while holding a cat. Normally she doesn't mind being held too much, but this day she was fighting me the whole time.

This is what I wore to church
Pink Cami: So from Kohl's
Black cardigan: AB Studio bought on clearance at Kohl's
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Mudd from Kohl's a few years ago

Would you believe that the day I was supposed to take pictures of clouds, there wasn't a cloud in the sky? Instead we had this beautiful blue overhead.

 M used this green suitcase when we went to DC and it's been sitting in our back room ever since. Mimi has claimed it as her new sleeping spot so we've just left it there until she decides she's done with it.

The weather has been unseasonably warm this week, so I've been taking advantage of it and wearing my flip flops as much as possible before the snow starts. Since these are my tie-dye flip flops, I used Pioneer Woman's Seventies action on it. I like the colors.

 The moon looked really pretty last night. Too bad this is the best picture I could get with my point and shoot camera.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment